Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday 9-12-10

Hello. Well I did type up a really long blog on Thursday but for some reason the site would not post it. Today I went to church with my parents and had a great time. The music was perfect. I hate cheaseball christian songs. The singer had a great voice and she made the lyrics very inviting to sing. After church my parents and i went to steamers in fullerton to see my brother play in this upbeat older jazz band. He plays the big stand up base and is really good at it. We ate there. I had a tuna sandwich which would have been more tastier with a bit more mayo mixed into the tuna salad and the white bread was kind of dry. My mom had a BLT but they put no dressing of any kind on her sandwich so hers was completely dry. My dad had a ham panini wich he took forever to eat and that is unlike him. We left after we ate. I dont think we will be eating there again, but atleast the band was good. :)

After Steamers I drove to my friend Carries moms house to celebrate her eldest daughters bday. She is turning into a beautiful young woman. Daddy needs to put her on lock down ASAP!! LOL!!  I took care of carries moms dog and cat last week so she wants to take me out to lunch on Tuesday. Im looking forward to it. Its at one of the new restaraunts in the LA Fitness shopping center. Im a foody soI cant wait to see what they have on the menu.

Friday I made Cappolini Pomodoro and chicken Parmesan for everyone at work. It was a hit! The friday before i made italian caprese salad with pinwheel pasta and have made 6 more times since. you can eat it warm, hot or cold and you poor olive oil and vinegarett over the top of it. Sprinkle romano cheeze and chopped up tomoatos with fresh mazzerella balls and basil. This is an excellent picnic dish gentlemen!!

So who is up for the San Antonio Church Fair next weekend??

ok, its late. I need to get up early to help my dad get out of the house and to his 9am meeting. I will walk the dogs and then make the coffee and make his egg and cheese burrito for the road. Anything i can do to help make his day and my moms day a little simpler. They already do way to much for me and this is my way of repaying them. Keeping my room clean and cleaning up after myself. By about 2pm I will be wiped out and passed out on the couch. I tell you, I can be so much fun but when the narcalepsy creeps in I have no control. Its night night for Dawn. LOL!!

Well, I wish you all a great Monday! Talk to you soon!

2 comments:

  1. San Antonio fair is definitely on my to-do list hopefully my family and I will see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea the fair....funnel cake and meat on a stick!

    ReplyDelete