Tuesday, January 18, 2011

January 18th, 2011

Hello! I just wanted to share with you that I just had another bone marrow biopsy today. This is where they go into my hip bone and take out a piece of marrow along with a piece of bone. They need to do this in order to find out if I'm still in remission or if my Leukemia has come back. It will take a few days for the Oncologists to verify the information and advise my doctor if all is well or if I need to be back in the hospital. Lets pray that those hospital days are gone for good.

Thursday or Friday will be the days I will be calling my doctor (if he has not already called me) for the out come of the biopsy. We should most certainly have an answer by no later than Friday for sure. I will of course be keeping everyone updated with the news, either good or bad. I am a little impatient for the news because it has been a while since my last biopsy.

I hope you are all having a good week. Tomorrow is Hump Day and the week will be half over. Lets plan on making a toast to good health Friday evening so we can all have a fabulous weekend.

Talk to you all soon.

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment